Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hi from ARIZONA - it has been 6 weeks!


Hi Family and Friends,

How is everyone doing? Well for me, I am doing wonderful in Arizona in the mission field.  Enjoying everyday sharing the gospel and teaching others to come unto Christ.  I am learning so much daily from studying each morning from the Book of Mormon and Preach my Gospel (which is our missionary booklet).
 
I had a great week.  On Wednesday, the 11th we started our day by going to a transfer meeting to take Elder Vaoga who was with us for the week to get his new companion.  It was so great to see the new missionaries that came into the mission and hear there testimonies on how excited they are to share the gospel and do the Lord's work.  I cannot believe its been 6 weeks in the mission field it has gone by so fast.  I am glad my companion and I are staying in our area because we got some great work and investigator's to continue to teach.  After we went and visited some less actives, we did some tracking.  Thursday, we did our weekly planning for the week where we discuss our investigator's and how we can help them prepare for baptism.  Then we went to visit Bryan and checked how he was doing?  Then we did some tracking and met some members.  Then we had a lesson with the Romaro's who are getting baptized on January 28.  They are so excited and we are so happy for them.  On Friday, we had district meeting and had a skill training on getting referrals from less active.  After we went to visit some members.  Then we had a great lesson with Ben who is getting Baptized on January 28.  He is doing really well and wants the gospel in his life.  On Saturday, we helped a member family move to a new house in the same ward.  Then we had a lesson with the Romaro's and continued teaching them the commandments to prepare them for baptism.  Sunday was a great day at church we had 4 investigators attend sacrement.  Then we had a dinner/lesson with the Romaros and planned out their baptism.  Yesterday, on my pday I went shopping for food, did laundry and clean house, played volleyball with the district, and did some letters.  Then we had a great lesson with Jen a new investigator and with Ben.  Today, Tuesday I am on an exchange with my zone leader's for the day.  We are in the southern part of Peoria, Santa Fe and Sun Valley. 

Well hope everyone is doing great back home.  I love receiving letters from everyone and hearing the updates in your lives.  Gotta go!

Love you all, 
Elder Lance Kuhi Cabral

No comments:

Post a Comment