Monday, September 9, 2013

*ONLINE PROSYLETING THROUGH FACEBOOK CAN REALLY REACH EVERYONE IN THE WORLD ESPECIALLY IN THE USA*


Dear Family and Friends,

How are you guys doing?  I am doing great here in Anthem - Sharing our Heavenly Father's Gospel with everyone that I meet and inviting them to Come unto Christ.  The weather has been pretty hot most of the week, but yesterday and today it has been raining all day so it has been cool.  I had a great week with some great spiritual lessons, exchanges, leadership meeting, and zone meeting.  We had 2 great lessons with Lea this week and Bishop came to a lesson and really helped her through some things she is going through.  She came to church on Sunday and loved it.  She was in the Bishop's office during Sacrament and we had a lesson with her on the Word of Wisdom during Sunday School.  We are trying to work on getting a better speaker system in the Bishop's office so she can hear the talks better.  After Relief Society started and the halls were not as noisy she went to Relief Society for the 3rd hour.  She has such a desire to follow Christ and is excited for her Baptism on September 28.  I had a great exchange this week with Elder Farnsworth in his area.  We had 2 great lessons with new investigators on the Restoration.  The spirit was so strong as we taught them especially as we testified about the Gospel being Restored through Joseph Smith and how God and Jesus Christ appeared to him in the Sacred Grove.  On Wednesday, I had a great leadership meeting down in my old zone at the Goodyear Stake Center.  Great learnings/teachings on how us as leaders have to help the missionaries that we have stewardship over be the best missionaries they can and we have to convey the learnings in behalf of President Taylor.  I also learned about making District Meeting more effective and making exchanges a learning experience.  On Friday, we had a great zone meeting on our tightening up 2.0 online prosyleting, and becoming a master teacher that I learned about last June but we have to review with all the new missionaries.  Online Prosyleting is great, I got my facebook cleared so I was mostly adding investigators and members to my Facebook.  It is a great way to keep in contact with investigators throughout the week with those that have Facebook.  Some investigators that are busy with work and school its great to check up on there commitments and even teach them a short online lesson.  I usually send some messages to investigators and members which takes a little bit of my online time so I usually have time to find and teach people so if anyone has Family and Friends that are interested in learning about the Gospel and more comfortable in an online discussion let me know on Facebook because you can message me if it is missionary related.  I have not really had online lessons yet because most of our investigators do not have Facebook or are not on when we go, but it is a great tool to Share the Gospel around the World.  I heard of some missionaries in our mission teaching people all over the USA, Spain, Africa, and family & friends back home.  Well that was my great week here in the mission field.  I love and miss you all.  I cannot believe how fast time is going by in Serving our Heavenly Father's children and helping them receive this wonderful Gospel.  I testify that the Gospel has been restored to this earth by the Priesthood Authority so they can do the Saving Ordinances of Salvation.  We can be blessed for living the Gospel and helping others Come unto Christ.  I pray for you all and hope you have a great week and look for opportunities to Share the Gospel with those you meet. 

Love Always,
Elder Lance Kuhi Cabral

No comments:

Post a Comment