Tuesday, December 11, 2012

*ALOHA ELDER ROMRELL - READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE / IT IS TRANSFER TIME*


Aloha Family and Friends,

How are you all doing?  Well as for me, I am doing great here in Buckeye - Sharing the Gospel and helping others Come unto Christ.  This week we had some great lessons with our investigators.  We taught Allie Delgado this week in their new home that is in our area.  It was a great lesson because we started teaching her the commandments, obedience, prayer, scriptures, and the Sabbath day.  We committed her to read and pray daily and we keep following up with her to make sure she is doing it.  She is doing really well and we are preparing her for her Baptism on December 29.  We also had a good lesson with the Hornberger kids on  the Plan of Salvation, using teaching aids for kids is really helpful in helping them understand our Heavenly Father's wonderful plan for all of us to return to live with him and our Families Forever.  We also helped a less active family move because they are moving to Indiana and they had a U-Haul that we were packing and a house full of furniture and stuff so it was a bit of a challenge making things fit so we had to prioritize the most important things because a lot did not fit.  We also had a great Christmas Party on Friday for the Buckeye 1st Ward which had a great turnout and a few investigators that had a great time.  We also had a really good Zone meeting on Friday on the importance of prayer and helping people become fully converted in the Gospel so they can continue to progress in the Gospel, baptism and the receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost is the start of their conversion everything we do in the Gospel should lead us to the Temple and make those covenants with God so we can reach Eternal life in the Celestial Kingdom.  We also did a lot of visits with members, recent converts, and investigators because Elder Romrell was finishing his mission.  On Monday, he packed up his stuff and a member in Buckeye 1st ward took him to the Mission Office for his exit interview and spend his last night in the Mission home with the rest of the departing missionaries that are going home.  I hope he has a good trip home and continues to do well in his life and remember the things he learned on his mission.  I am now with the district leader and his companions until transfer tomorrow.  It was really shocking for me when I got transfer news this morning and I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED so I am going to another area again.  I thought I was going to take over the area and get a new companion.  I was just starting to get to know the area and the members.  I had a good time here in the short time that I was here.  Well that was my fun week here in the mission field doing the Lord's work.  I look forward to my next adventure in my new area and another companion to go two by two sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and helping others feel our Heavenly Father's love for them.  I love and miss you all.  Hope you all having a great holiday season and remember the true meaning of Christmas, celebrating the Birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and how through his atonement we can have Eternal life.  Your in my prayers for our Heavenly Father to bless you all.  Til' next week take care and have a wonderful week. 

Love,
Elder Lance Kuhi Cabral

No comments:

Post a Comment