Tuesday, April 9, 2013

*IT IS TRANSFER TIME AGAIN, ALOHA TO BUCKEYE - MAHALO TO THE 65,000 MISSIONARIES THAT ARE SERVING DELIGENTLY TO SHARE THE GOSPEL*



Dear Family and Friends,

How are you doing?  How did you like the General Conference?  I am doing great here in Buckeye - Sharing the Gospel and doing the Lord's work.  I had a great week teaching the gospel, going to the Mesa Temple, and watching General Conference.  We had a great lesson with Malina on the Restoration helping her to understand how God reveals his Gospel through his Prophets and how it was restored.  We also had a great lesson with Lupe on the Plan of Salvation - helping her to understand how Baptism is so important in showing God that we love him and want to return to live with him in the Celestial Kingdom.  She does not want to commit to a date to be baptized, but we hope that she continues to meet with us, read, pray about the Book of Mormon, and feels the desire to follow Jesus Christ.  On Thursday, we went to the Mesa Temple with Destiny to witness her do baptism for her ancestors.  The spirit was so strong in the House of the Lord to see her do the work for her family after only 3 weeks of being Baptized.  General Conference was spiritually uplifting to hear the wonderful talks by our Prophet, Apostles and all those leaders who spoke.  A big focus was on missionary and I hope it gets the members fired up to do missionary work because we need the help of members especially with God hastening his work and 65,000 missionaries preaching his Gospel.  Well we got transfer news this morning and I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED.  I am so grateful for the time I had to serve here in Buckeye.  I went through some of the hardest trials here in Buckeye but I learned so much that strengthened my testimony about the restored Gospel. I also had some of the Greatest spiritual experiences that brought me great Joy to help all those that I taught and helped Come unto Christ through baptism and being confirmed. I will miss all the wonderful investigators, recent converts, and members that I got to know, love, and serve here in Buckeye.  Till next week in my new area and new companion.  Take care and have a wonderful week.  I love and miss you all.  You are ALL always in my prayers.  I know this church is true and so privileged to be one of 65,000 stripling warriors - Sharing his Gospel and helping others enjoy the blessing.  

Love,
Elder Lance Kuhi Cabral

No comments:

Post a Comment